Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

New Game

For the past couple days, I've been focusing most of what little time I have towards the UI for Ruined.
As you can tell by the title, I've made some significant progress on the "New Game" screen.
Quite simply this is where the player will type in his or her name to create a new save game.

The New Game screen with no name entered;
The bottom right key is the backspace, I just have't made an icon for it yet.

My name :P
As you can see I went with a simple design; however the grey you see in the background is actually a transparent black. I still haven't decided what to draw / render in the background. Maybe some waving grass or an ocean or something... IDK
Anyways, on a lesser note, I also made some more button images - Yay Inkscape


No comments:

Post a Comment