Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Player's House Part 2

Man, have I been busy lately. I've had barely any time to work on the game. Luckily I managed to sneak in some modeling this weekend. So here I have the model for the player's house -as you can tell by the post name. The model is mostly done.

Things that still need to be done:
  • Chimney
  • Windows
  • Base/Porch texture
  • Roof Texture 
Now for some pics (as seen in Blender):

The "solid" version.

Wireframe mode!

Textured version; the roof and porch are not using their final textures.
As I said, parts of the model are not using their correct textures, as I have yet to make them.
Hopefully I'll have this model done in the next day or two -school takes up a LOT of time- and can continue working.

As usual, all models are made in Blender and their respective textures are made in Inkscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment